Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just some facts..

My first name is Alexis, but nearly everyone calls me Lexi. 
My favorite color is orange (if you couldn't tell by the colors on my blog :p).
I am obsessed with Arizona Iced Tea. I drink it every single day. 
Christmas is my favorite holiday. Although Halloween is a close second. 
Looking up quotes is one of my favorite things to do. No matter what mood I'm in, I can find a quote that fits my situation and expresses how I'm feeling. It can actually be very therapeutic. 
Chadwick Beach is a huge part of my life. Up until this year, I spent every single summer down the shore. Even though my grandpa sold his shore house, I still consider the beach my second home and my friends from down there my second family.
I love music and I listen to almost everything (except Country). Hip-Hop, Rock, Rap, Pop, Alternative-I love all of it. My favorite artists include Bon Jovi, Eminem, and All-Time Low. <3
I'm a huge football fan. My heart belongs to the New York Giants. One day, I hope to be on ESPN as an analyst or a broadcaster. My dream is to be the first female coach in the NFL. 
I love to talk. But, I love to laugh even more. 

And, as Porky Pig would say, "That's all folks!." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment